7.23.2010

The Drysdales

I'm loving this rainy day Friday. I feel like i need a couple days of rain to really get some work done indoors. It's been so hard to spend hours in front of the computer screen editing while the sun is beaming outside.

A couple weeks ago when the heat was absolutely unbearable (i swear it was the hottest day yet this summer) i spent the afternoon snapping some shots of the Drysdale family. Despite running after the two cuties while sweating buckets, i had a great time. I'm really surprised they lasted that long outdoors, it was literally a thick wall of steaming hot humidity!


I have to say i've never seen such fabulous curls on a little girl, Jada's curls are just wild!


Peek - a - boo

Such a lil man Logan is.






Big Browns eyes.


Jada with her big "CHEESE" smile.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Incredible... Okay I'm Dan's Aunt, BUT still - WOW!

Post a Comment