8.24.2010

Amy & Eric {Type 'A' Wedding}

It’s slowly starting to cool down outside. Yesterday really felt like a fall overcast day. I’m hoping we can squeeze some more beauty weather out of the next few weeks though.
A few more pool/beach days, a couple more sunburns, some patio dins/drinks and I might be able to say goodbye to summer for another year.

Well maybe... It does help that fall is just around the corner to ease the pain of summer's farewell. It really is the most beautiful season and I can’t wait for the upcoming sessions I have lined up.
But I don’t want to get ahead of myself just yet… especially since I’m still busy editing summer shoots.

Back in June I had the pleasure of being a part of Amy and Eric's wedding. I did their engagement session last year and had a blast so I was excited to capture them on their special day.


Everything was perfect and everyone was on time, it really could not have gone any smoother. This is what happens when two 'Type A' personalities get married.
I sometimes wish i could be as organized and on top of everything as these two. Life would run a little more fluid, steady and sleek, just like their lovely wedding.































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots! Amy looks so happy and absolutely stunning! My fav is the one on the bridge. Great colours and positioning. The one of them on the dance floor is pretty ace as well.
Leanne

Post a Comment