12.22.2010

Baby Josie

Before the holidays i never got a chance to give baby Josie a proper Blog post. I had it all prepped and ready to go and actually thought i had posted it already. While slowly getting back to the grind i discovered i hadn't actually posted it yet.
So, without further ado here's a 2010 session rolling into 2011...

I had the pleasure of photographing lil Josie who is in some ways part of my family, well she's a part of my sister's family, which makes her my part her mine :)
She's such a lil doll and was an absolute joy to photograph! Here are a few images from our session in Mel's and Jay's beautiful home.


She could have hung out in the bucket and dresser drawer all day, such a content & happy baby.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous baby!! Those eyes are mesmerizing!
Love how you made some of these look like the early 1900's...just brill!
Leanne

Post a Comment