3.24.2012

Max and Family {Cake Smash}

Here are a few images from my sesh with Max, i've had the pleasure of photographing baby Max as a newborn and now again on his first birthday for a special cake smashing session :)
Our session included a few of the family and big brother Chase who i also photographed on his first birthday. I look forward to coming back soon for another newborn session since mama is now expecting a third!

I'm hoping to post a few more sessions up on the blog in the next couple weeks and share my latest work. Finally all caught up!

This was one of my most enjoyable sessions... i could not stop laughing at max and his confused expression that seemed to say "You mean you really want me to eat this entire giant cupcake with my hands and make a mess of myself?"

No hands!



One of my favorites from our session. Baby Max (aka The icing connoisseur).




Cake smash session officially over after numerous mouthfuls of icing, didn't quite make it to the cake.

All cleaned up and ready for family pics.



Bubbly toes...


Big blues...

Big brother Chase.






0 comments:

Post a Comment