3.30.2011

Kristen {Maternity}

One of my favorite sessions are maternity sessions. I just love the fresh look that a woman has when she's pregnant.
Kristen is one of my closest friends and it meant the world to me that she asked me to capture her 'glow' during this time in her life. She is a truly beautiful person and even more so pregnant. This is her first, and i have a feeling he will be treated (and dressed) like a 'lil prince.
I had a blast with her during our session and i think i got a 'lil carried away choosing which pics to post. There are so many that i love it was so hard to edit!
Take a look at this beauty...


























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY!

the ones with the boots n flowers are ADORABLE!
kristen, you are stunning! xoxo

great shots, dooley!

Anonymous said...

p.s. that was from amy xoxo

Anonymous said...

Amazing Amazing Amazing! What a gorgeous Pregnant Lady! Kristen, you look like a pregnant doll! Love the rain boots and happy go lucky feeling. Great shots Dools!
Leanne

Lulu Lang said...

Fabulous work as always Sarah!

I have awarded you with the stylish blogger award! See my blog for more info! :)
http://www.lululang.com/2011/04/02/the-award-goes-to/

Post a Comment