5.15.2011

Bubbles, tulips & playdough {Spring}

I've been neglecting the blog for awhile now and decided it was due for an update.
I have a heaps of new images to show and hope to do more postings in the weeks to comes, just need to find the time. I also realized it's been just over a year since i've had the blog now and i haven't posted as much as i had planned to so my goal this year is to post more often. Wish me luck!

This is actually more of a personal post, i don't do these very often but it's been awhile since i've showed off my beauty 'lil niece. She's already 20 months! Almost a little girl really, who is going to be a big sister in the fall. Actually both my sisters are pregnant and 3 weeks apart, very exciting news for our family!

I expect to very busy with my camera in the fall taking pics of the new arrivals and can't wait for it. Going to try my very best to take tons of pics of the two new ones and capture them as they grow once they arrive. However i will always be Alexandra's very own personal photographer :)


Smelling grandmaman's flowers.


Allie giggles






Blowing bubbles with grandmaman


Playdough time!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe...so friggin adorable! Love the lil jacket...and Oma would love all those beautiful pics of the flowers.

Leanne

Post a Comment