5.31.2011

Olivia {Summer has arrived!}

Hello Summer!

Nothing but rain for the last month and then BAM! A full on heat wave, and just in time for June. Looking forward to this upcoming month filled with outdoor sessions and weddings! Two very special weddings actually, that i'm a guest at and not the photog! Both weddings are actually on the same day, I'm gonna be a busy girl on June 11th! Can't wait to snap some pics and share on the blog.

Here are some pics of my session with the sweet sweet Olivia and her parents. What a doll she is. I heart newborns! Especially darling 'lil ones like Olivia.





Look at that sweet sweet smile, makes me melt!


Olivia and the first baby of the family, Stella.






Such a pleasure photographing her. Wink!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!! Made me smile, these pictures did:) How in the world did you get her to smile. The Wink is just precious! Anne Geddes better watch out!

Leanne

Post a Comment