1.12.2012

I'm Back! {Sarah & Tom's Wedding}

Happy New Year!

Yikes! I seem to have taken a lil' hiatus from the blog... actually looking back at my last post (errr in June) it seems more like a retirement... but i'm back!
Please stay tuned for some 2011 goodness that i have yet to share on the blog and a taste of what's to come in 2012 :)

This was my last wedding of 2011, and one of my favorites from 2011. Check 'em out!









































































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your back! Fantabulous shots!! What a gorgeous brise you had to work with!
I especially love love the ones in which Sarah is the focus and her groom is awaiting in the background...so beautiful! Great shots of her and her bros as well. There are just so many amazing ones!
Leanne

Post a Comment