1.28.2012

The many faces of Zavier {My nephew}

This post is incredibly overdue...

My oldest sister had a big year last year which included; getting married, moving into a beautiful home and giving birth to my nephew Zavier. One of the two new lil' men in my life (blog post to come on the other handsome lil' guy). She manage to fit all her BIG moments in 2011 and the most exciting one (to me) was this tiny fella.

Not even 10 days old and Zavier had the most expressive face a newborn could have, he continues to surprise us now at 4 months old with his massive personality. His constant "surprised" expressions and mischievous looks are one of a kind and makes me wonder what this tiny person will grow up to be like.



My sister happens to be a teacher, which is why this shot is so fitting...




Congrats again to the Saxty newlyweds, on your beautiful baby boy. Love you Zav.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zav loves his incredibly talented Aunty Sasa!

Post a Comment