4.27.2010

Lovely lil saturday

I spent last saturday afternoon downtown Toronto with my girlfriend Andrea. We shopped, we lunched, we talked, we people watched and i snapped some shots of her. It was a lovely lil saturday.


I think of it as such a treat when i get to photograph my friends. It's really a huge blessing to be surrounded by such incredible girlfriends. It's wonderful to make new friends and expose yourself to different circles, but the core and foundation of who you are and have become lie in the ones you have chosen to surround yourself with continually.


Andrea is one of my oldest and greatest friends, she has had and always will have a huge impact on my decisions and opinions. She's one of those people you can always count on no matter what. She's dependable, incredibly sweet, consistent, level headed and composed. We've gone through so much together, i consider her more like a sister than a friend. In the past few years i've come to realize how invaluable my girlfriends are and how each individual relationship i have with them play such an immense role in my life.


She isn't always as comfortable as some of my other friends in front of the lens but she still makes a fabulous model.
Loving the spring colours.


I really like the way this one turned out, mostly because of the way she's smiling, it's such a genuinely happy smile.




We stopped for lunch on a patio and we decided to order these massive burgers and sweet potatoe fries (my fav). I've been on a cleanse/detox for a couple weeks and decided it was time to indulge.

Yup... i ate the whole thing.



Thanks for a lovely day doll.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Great photos...keep it up!
And your meal looked delicious.

Lachlan said...

Great shots!! Looks like you guys had sweet day!

:)

Post a Comment