4.24.2010

Welcome to sarah dooley photography.

From the moment I got my first “real” camera. I discovered my passion for being behind the lens. I also realized how much I enjoy photographing people.

As a graduate of the Humber College Photography program, I have learned invaluable technical skills. Since then my relaxing persona and attention to detail have allowed me to ignite this passion into a career. With every shoot, I really focus on establishing an atmosphere where my clients feel truly comfortable and at ease with me. That’s when great shots happen.

Yet it wasn't until I began photographing people on a regular basis that I discovered how much I adore recording love; the excitement between a newly engaged couple, the joy amid a bride and groom or the overwhelming love of a mother for her newborn.

These true moments in our lives that are so honest and pure are what I strive to capture. My vision is to freeze these moments into my own unique way and create visually stunning lifelong emotions.

Photo taken by Tony Di Lorenzo

0 comments:

Post a Comment