4.29.2010

Chase

Don't you just love it when you have a fantastic week. I've had a great week and for no specific reason at all. I've been feeling nothing but positive energy since monday and i think it's all coming from me. It may be the weather and because summer is on it's way. Or it could be the fact that my best friend will be coming home for the month of June (she lives abroad) but i'm just feeling oh so fabulous.


Nothing better than loving life and feeling fab!


This is a shoot i did a couple weeks ago of a lil guy named Chase. I had the pleasure of spending the day with him and his parents documenting his 1 year old birthday.


Isn't he such a ham!


Drooling on his teddy...







Don't you just love his big blues!

1 comments:

Leanne BYLE said...

I love that your emitting all this positive energy! If I concentrate hard enough I can almost feel it wafting my way :) and yes, I will take credit for it ;)...see you soon!

Post a Comment