11.30.2010

The Carr Family

It's (almost) officially December. Which means the holidays are approaching... eeek!

The countdown begins... Christmas parties, December birthdays, two of my best girls arriving home from Asia, a fabulous wedding, CHRISTMAS with the family, and New years. What could be better?!

The best part is the anticipation... the days leading up to the holidays. I'm really going to make an effort and live in the now though, embrace every moment leading up to the excitement. Soak it all in and enjoy what's to come before it's here and gone.
It really helps that i don't feel like i'm playing catch up anymore, things have finally returned to a normal momentum. I can finally breath a little easier :)

Which leads me to this post of the Carr family, back when there were leaves on the ground....



Nothing like the love of a grandparent...






Sister love.

Precious little thing...




I had a session one year ago with these two little darlings. I just love seeing how much they've changed since then...



More sister love...


0 comments:

Post a Comment