11.08.2010

Maternity {Vanessa & Steve}

Happy Monday!

It's amazing what an extra hour will do. This is the first Monday is a long time that I haven't felt completely exhausted. I actually feel refreshed today. I just love starting the week off like this! And what a gorgeous sunny day it is, we definitely still have some Autumn left this month to enjoy.

I have to say though, i'm incredibly excited for Christmas ...47 more days! Christmas shopping, Christmas lattes, Christmas cookies, Christmas songs, Christmas movies, Christmas decor, i just love it all!
Don't worry, i'll refrain from talking more about Christmas for at least another week :)

Here are some images from my maternity session a few weeks ago with Vanessa, Steve and baby to be.



We lucked out and it happen to be another beauty mild fall day, perfect for this session!
Barefoot and pregnant...






0 comments:

Post a Comment