11.12.2010

Favorite girl in the world {Precious Allie}

If you're lucky enough in life you'll meet someone who changes your entire paradigm.

Someone who can make the darkest, gloomiest day seem like the brightest. Someone who makes you live your life a little less selfishly.
For me, she comes in a little feisty bundle of cuteness called Alexandra, my goddaughter.

I decided as a gift for her first birthday to do a photo session of her, my sister and brother in law. It was a beautiful thanksgiving wkd and the weather was absolutely perfect. (As you can tell this post is actually way overdue. I've been trying to keep up with my editing so the blog has been neglected. I have so much more to post on here i just need more time, stay tuned!)

Happy first Birthday Allie! (almost 2 months later)

Here are some images from our lovely session...


The beautiful Taylor Family.



So much love...

Her squealing giggles make my heart melt...







I'm absolutely in love with her.
She/we had so much fun in this corn field, she was loving it!






These are some of my favorites...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! such a lucky godmother you are!!
--amy

Genevieve said...

AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

This really makes me feel that children should not wear anything but TuTu's!
I am in love with these shots. Fall is such a gorgeous, crisp time of year and you did such a fantastic job capturing it!
It is impossible to pick favorites...but I love love the ones where Allie is on Bob's shoulders and Julie is smiling at her. They should blow that up and frame it!
More fabulous work by Dooley!
Leanne

Post a Comment