5.17.2010

Amy and Devin

I'm feeling out of sorts lately and it's mostly because i've been battling with this little cold for the past week. Nothing worse than having a cold in the spring when the weather starts shaping up.
At least it seemed to have dissapeared for my shoots this past wkd. I had a couple amazing sessions on the wkd that i'm excited to start working on. I'll be posting them up soon! But first here are some shots from my downtown shoot with Amy and Devin.

A couple wkds ago Amy and Devin tied the knot at city hall followed by a brunch with close family and friends at the lovely Hunt Club.

Amy is this petite classic beauty and i think her dress suited her frame and personality perfectly. Can you believe she is actually 5 months pregnant!? It's unbelievable really, she looks absolutely fantastic!
I really enjoyed this shoot, mostly because of how easy going and relaxed they were together. I didn't spend much time with them other than a couple hours during the shoot but i could tell in that small time frame how much they

absolutely adore each other.


I'm really looking forward to doing more weddings and engagement sessions downtown, it's such a different vibe with so much potential for beauty shots like these.




The day was windy, rainy with spurts of sunshine. We really lucked out and got some great shots downtown before heading to the Hunt Club where the rain came down.




They really reminded me of an old hollywood couple. Especially with Amy's 50's style dress and Devins look, he really has a distinguished old school style to him.


They hopped on to the sightseeing bus for a couple quick shots.

The Hunt Club, right before the rain.



I really wanted to get these shots below and they where such great sports to head out into the rain. However it did take some convincing Devin to do the umbrella shot below... he thought it "looked gay"... i think he'll be happy with the way it turned out (hopefully). It's definitely one of my favorite shots of the day!



Congrats again Amy and Devin!

1 comments:

leanne Byle said...

I love the umbrella shot! Very stunning!
The shots DT turned out amazing. It is great how everything looks so vibrant and even though the couple looks small in the shots compared to the high rises...you just made them pop out.
Kudos

Post a Comment