5.07.2010

My biggest fan

Friday! This week has been flying by, i feel like it should only be wednesday for some reason (probably because this week has been crazy busy) but i'll take friday over wednesday any day.

This weekend is also jammed packed but i'm looking forward to it. I just really hope the weather holds out for tomorrow morning. I've been watching the weather closely all week hoping and praying that it was too early to tell and that the forcasters were wrong. So far they are sticking to cool, insanely windy and rainy for saturday... this is not good considering i'm shooting a wedding in the morning. It's still only Friday afternoon so who knows, it might change, positive thinking right?
I'm sure it will all turn out fabulous, rain or shine.

Last weekend i head out with Christine for a quick tour around the Hockely area. Christine is literally my biggest fan as well as one of my biggest supporters. She also LOVES to be photographed and makes a fantastic model, don't ya think?
I've photographed Christine plenty of times, editorial shoots, her engagement pics, her trash the dress pics and everytime i'm always amazed at how incredibly stunning she is.


Don't you think she looks a bit like Drew Barrymore and Blake Lively? ...but even more beautiful.


Thanks mama coulter for the braid.


Christine and i went and got tattoos together this past winter (my first) and i think hers is displayed nicely in this shot. It's a Zibu symbol of friendship, Zibu is an Angelic healing language of symbols, a visual image of energy. I just love the meaning and how elegant they turned out.







I figured out how to make the images on my blog larger, which is great but i also realized that my camera and lenses are in desperate need of a cleaning... especially after looking at the spots below. But regardless of the spots i love the way these turned out, thanks for looking so fierce Christine ;)


Happy Friday...

2 comments:

Leanne Byle said...

OMG!!! I love the shots of her in the orange. She is an absolute stunner and you have such a wonderful eye! I heart you guys...even if you weren't all beautiful bombshells! :)

Krystle Copeland said...

The tattoo shot is amazing!

Post a Comment