5.09.2010

Tulips and Mothers

Despite the nasty weather we had (snow and all) it's been a fabulous couple of days. I lucked out with the weather on saturday morning for the wedding shoot and was able to snap some outdoor shots before the rain came down and the winds picked up. I can't wait to post some teasers from the day.


Today i had a lovely little mothers day brunch with my sisters and my mom.
There is really nothing i can say about my mother that will ever live up to who she is and how i feel about her.
She truly is the most caring, genuine, selfless, intelligent, understanding, beautiful and cultivated woman. I can only aspire to be the mother that she has been to me.
Merci maman, happy mothers day!



She isn't very fond of getting her picture taken... i had to trick her to get these :)



She spends hours upon hours taking care of her beautiful gardens, these are just a few of her gorgeous tulips.



These pics below are specifically for my sister Genevieve's benefit... looking good ma!

Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there.

8 comments:

Cora said...

Your Ma is gorgeous as always! LOVE the pictures of the flowers Sarah!

Genevieve said...

Where did she get the scarf???! I love it !!! Haha

maman said...

What can I say....I certainly hope all mothers can be as lucky as me.I certainly have received a lot more than I have given.
Merci Sarah et Julie et Genevieve.

Julia said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am stealing these pics of mom for my collection...thanks!

Kelly said...

Mama Dooley, you look stunning!!

Anonymous said...

love the ones of her with the scarf!

Leanne Byle said...

Fabulous shots! Such a gorgeous mom inside and out! i love the dark tulips...they almost look black..tres bon!

Anonymous said...

these pics remind me of the gorgoeus woman i married,love,your husband

Post a Comment