6.01.2010

Dianne - fash the dress

There is nothing better than anticipating something you're super excited about. I've been counting down the months, weeks and days until my lovely bestest friend arrives home for a visit this month and it's finally down to the last few days!!!
In addition to having her home i'm kicking off the start of my holidays this wkd. What a great way to start the summer!

I'm slowly catching up on all my editing and i'm hoping to accomplish a lot this week before my holidays commence. Things are going to be absolutely mad when i get back, i just know it.

A lil' while ago i head out to Waterloo to meet Dianne and her wedding dress.


Dianne lives in Iqaluit, Nunavut and she travelled all the way here just to have me photograph her! No, no, that's a lie.... She actually already had plans to visit for a friends wedding and had contacted me about doing a 'fash the dress' sesssion on the long wkd. It had rained on her wedding day last year and she never got the kind of shots she had in mind.

Fash the dress sessions are such a fantastic way to rock that dress one more time. Regardless if you had amazing pictures taken on you're wedding day or not. It really is a great way to be able to wear your dress again and have your very own fashion shoot.

I've currently editing my sisters 'fash the dress' session and i'm hoping to post that one up in a couple days, i know she's incredibly anxious to see them.

Here are a few pics from my session with Dianne.




Dianne is such a natural beauty, i found it very refreshing to photograph her.

This building made for a perfect backdrop, especially with her matching shoes.



Waterloo definitely had some great buildings and backdrops to work with.


I loved incorporating this flower bed with all the gorgeous tulips, the colours are just incredible.











1 comments:

thefinaltouchideas said...

Sarah, I am just in love with your work. You are amazing!!!

Kenzie

Post a Comment