6.06.2010

Julia - fash the dress

I'm officially on holidays this week and i couldn't be happier!
I'm heading off to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec city with my very best girl in just a few hours. I'll be doing some shooting along the way but i most likely won't be posting anything until i get back so i'll leave you with a session i had a few weeks ago that i am SO very excited to share with you.

I think this has to be my ultimate favorite shoot so far! It might be because it's my sister... But it's also because it was the most beautiful day; the weather was amazing, the lighting was incredible and the locations were perfect!

My sister got married about two and a half years ago to her wonderful husband Bob and since then they've had a gorgeous baby girl, precious lil Allie.
She had a wonderful wedding and her pictures were great but she wasn't happy with her hair on the day and she definitely wasn't glowing like she is now.
I can honestly say that motherhood has done her wonders! She's never been more relaxed, patient, caring and happy as she is right now and she's also never looked better. I hope to god that motherhood will have the same affect on me as it has on her.

It never really occurred to me until i was editing these picture how absolutely STUNNING she is. It's not just her physical appearance though, it's also her blissful contagious energy. She has this permanent glee about her that really flaunts her jovial appreciation for life. I've really never seen her smile so big and so often and i have to say, it looks great on her.

There are many of these that i absolutely love so i've posted quite a few. Well, maybe more than a few... Enjoy!


































4 comments:

Carolle said...

You are living proof of this song: "C'est à 30 ans que les femmes sont belles...."

Nate said...

Great photo's, Beautiful Dress !!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Dooley smile. Love the photos Sarah.
Jutta

Lauren said...

My god Girl you are so talented. I love them all!!!

Post a Comment