6.23.2010

Leelee

Hello Summer!

I'm so glad i was able to kick start this summer with a little holiday. Despite falling sick upon my return i've managed to feel more relaxed and refreshed.

Saturday i shot a fantastic wedding and it turned out to be a gorgie day even with the steamy temps! I'm super excited to start working on them and should be posting pics in the next few weeks. But for now here are some shots i took on my holiday.

There is really nothing better than taking a little holiday away with your bestest girlfriend. Leanne has been my friend for over 23 years, ever since the day she knocked on my door just after i moved across the road from her. "Is that girl here?" she said to my mom. Those 4 words have lead to an amazing friendship that i am so grateful for.

Leanne is incredibly unique, she's never been one to follow the crowd or agree for the sake or agreeing. She has such amazing style, taste and class that come so naturaly to her. I've never met anyone who knows more what she likes and wants. She truly is a powerful, strong, smart, gorgeous woman. I know that i would probably be a much different person if she wasn't in my life. I am so thankful that she is and has been such a big influence on me.
Thanks for a lovely week Leelee!


We started our trip in Ottawa and i snapped a couple pics while touring parliament hill.

Oh and did i mention she is GORGEOUS!

Rose bushes in Montreal.






I think she secretly loves modeling for me but she says she feels ridiculous posing... i think she's natural.





There were endless photo ops everywhere, i could have spent the entire week taking pics there but i had to fit in the eating, drinking and shopping part of my holiday.

My cousin Helene was with us so i had her sit with leelee for some shots at a cute cafe in the park.





Beautiful Quebec City! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!!



We bought some wigs along the way... Doesn't she look fantastic as a blonde!








This is one of my favs, i just love the building!










Isn't she just stunning!

I think this is my favorite one of her...



...and here's one that leelee took of me, she did a great job and i love the colours!

4 comments:

Leanne Byle said...

Only you could make these places look as good or better than reality! The angles and colours on some of these pics are quite extrordinary...I love them...and not just because you make me look like a tall model in some...i don't even recognize myself. And although I am a bit of a squirm in front of the camera..you did such a amazing job to make me feel relaxed. Great memories of our trip - Thank-You! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Only you could make these places look as good or better than reality! The angles and colours on some of these pics are quite extrordinary...I love them...and not just because you make me look like a tall model in some...i don't even recognize myself. And although I am a bit of a squirm in front of the camera..you did such a amazing job to make me feel relaxed. Great memories of our trip - Thank-You! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't even find the right words to tell you how talented you truly are Sarah! Your muse is absolutely stunning... I hope I can "work it" that good for you at my wedding. I am soooo excited to have you as my "photog"!! Smiles...

Marissa

Julie said...

I can't pick a favourite...there are too many! I think the ones of Leanne with her hair tied back looking so cosmopolitan and the leather jacket photos near the end are my fave! Great job Bels and Viv! Stunning as usual.

Post a Comment