6.17.2010

Mini post

I'm back!

I had planned on posting this week or even while i was away but unfortunately didn't have the opportunity. Silly me to even think that i would have the time to post while i was on holidays... that week just flew by! I had such an amazing time away and can't wait to post the pics from the week!

Unfortunately i came home to a funeral (R.I.P aunt Kay) and i've been ill with strep throat the last few days, pretty much comatose in bed. But i'm feeling better and i'm back to work trying to edit as fast as i can before my busy wkd ahead. I'm shooting a wedding on Saturday and i'm super excited! They are calling for some crazy hot, humid weather so it's going to be a pretty steamy shoot, and i'm praying for no rain!

I thought i'd do a mini post for now since i won't be able to do a full post until next week. I have a lot to share, i'm just playing catch up!

Here are a couple shots from last week in Quebec City. Full post coming soon...

The gorgeous Leelee!

This is actually a shot of me taken by my bestie (above). She did a great job and i love the colours and the french feel of the photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment