10.18.2010

{The Cations}

Happy Wednesday to you!

...and here comes the glorious week-end. As much as i'm incredibly behind on my proofing, my computer and i will be taking a break from our love affair this Saturday night. I'm in desperate need of a break, seriously. There are only so many nights a single girl can spend cooped up inside working; i think i'm slowly going mad!
I also have an engagement session this Saturday that i'm majorly excited for, here's hoping it doesn't rain!

A couple week-ends ago, actually the same day i had my session with Krystle & Evan, i spent the morning with the Cations.
What a great little unit they are. They were an absolute joy to shoot, Jack with his big 'cheese' smile and Harris doing his own thing not really wanting to be a part of the session... Until ice cream was involved of course.



I just love that they all fit in this tree trunk... a random hollow trunk on the caledon trail.








Lisa and Mark decided they needed a break and had the boys pull them.




Harris going to town on his cone...


So focused...

Finally getting some smiles out of Harris. Bribery... works every time.


How fun are they! Tickle fight anyone?


I just love this one...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shoot! Beautiful surroundings! Can't get enough of kids with plaid shirts in the country.:)
Leanne

Post a Comment