10.17.2010

Effortless {Krystle & Evan}

What a lovely lil weekend this has been, despite my shoulder injury and the insane amount of editing i have on my plate. The sun was brilliant, the temps were gorge and i got to break away from editing for a birthday lunch and spa day with a good friend (Bonne Fete miss Jones!). I've really been lucking out with the weather this fall, every session i've had this month has been an outstandingly beauty fall day.
I was starting to think that i had taken on too much this month. With all the sessions i've had and have coming up and the endless amount of editing that just keeps piling up. But i seem to be keeping up with it all, despite my lack of a social life these days. I should really consider proposing to my computer and make it official considering all the time i spend with it. But regardless of the non-existent social life, i'm actually enjoying the workload. It's easy to keep focused when there's no time to slow down. Once the snow hits and things start to slow down a bit i might actually get to read a book, watch TV or maybe even go on a date. How exciting!

A couple week-ends ago i had a session with one of my greatest friend and his beautiful fiancee, Krystle. I've known Evan for almost 18 years... i remember when we were younger i always said i would have him in my wedding party as a brides/man, hehe. He's one of those friends you don't see that often but when you do it feels like you just saw each other yesterday.
So needless to say i was stoked when they asked me to spend the day with them and capture their little moments.
Krystle is an incredible artist and Evan is an awesome lawyer and together they make the perfect pair.
The care and love these two have for each other seems so effortless. It's genuine, real, simple, effortless love.
I am in love with their love.

Krystle working on one of her breathtaking pieces, check her out!


Like i said, the weather has been incredible and this day could not have been any better.



I absolutely loved this field and the way these turned out, the light, the colours... everything! I just couldn't get enough.




I honestly felt at times like i wasn't even there, that i was eavesdropping on their life together. Such pure, sweet moments, i had goosebumps editing these.









One of my favorites from the session, doesn't it look like they could be in a band?

Emma had to be a part of the session since 'she won't be there for the wedding' as krystle would say.

Evan is an avid skateboarder, he's been skateboarding for as long as i've known him and i know he started way before that. 'Lawyer by day - Skateboader by night'. Don't you just love these two...




I had so much fun in the 'bowl' doing these shots... trying not to get knocked over. Krystle was a 'lil chilly and apprehensive about sitting in the middle of the 'bowl' while skateboarders flew by, i don't blame her! Thanks again Krystle for making these shots so great! ...and Evan too of course.



I absolutely adore you both. Can't wait until your wedding next year! Congrats again xo


4 comments:

Enzo said...

Sarah,

These turned out great!

~Enzo

Julia said...

Wow, this is some of your best work yet!

Anonymous said...

My God! These are just Fantastic! I can't pick favorites...they are all so gorgeous in their own way! I love the colours in the field and the way they are posed in the beginning with Krystle's art. I just absolutely love the ones where she is sitting in the bowl. Great capture!!
This is definitely one of my favorite shoots you have done!
You Rock Dooley!
Leanne

Tara said...

How are you not an insanely famous photographer for some major magazine?!?! I bet you will be!! Your work is always sublime!

Post a Comment