10.05.2010

Marissa & Jeff (Wedding}

Love love love this time of year. The incredibly vibrant colours, the dewy leaves, the crisp fresh air, it gets me in the greatest mood. I also adore comforting savory Fall indulgences like Chai lattes and ginger snaps, i can't seem to get my fill, delish! I'll soon be enjoying more savory goodness this long weekend on thanksgiving with the family, can't wait!

This beauty of a season also seems to be my busiest. It's fantastic really, but it's also absolutely nuts... working by day, editing by night and shooting all weekend! I love it, but it's madness and i can't seem to fit much of a social life in... and i wonder why i'm single. I have four upcoming sessions within the next 5 days as well as a yummy thanksgiving dins! It's going to be a great long weekend!

A couple weeks ago i had the pleasure of being a part of Marissa and Jeff's wedding in Guelph. I actually went to elementary school with Marissa but haven't seen her in over 17 years. It just blows me away how i ended up being a part of her wedding all these years later. And what a gorgeous wedding it was.

The lovely details...


The adorable flowergirl.

I spent the afternoon with Marissa and her bridesmaids getting ready in her suite. Everything went smoothly and everyone was so relaxed and chill, it was a great start to the day.


I absolutely adore this picture... her something blue!


Looking a 'lil anxious before the final touches...

Pinning on her fathers corsage.


Could the ring bearer be any cuter?! Such a handsome lil guy. He's also Marissa's Godson.

I just love this one, you can see how much he absolutely adores his godmother.

The bridesmaids having a few giggles.

I love the way this one turned out... Bride/Bartender?


We stopped in the hotel lobby for a few quick shots before heading to the church. Isn't she just stunning!

One of my favorites from the day...


The ceremony was held in a massive old catholic chuch, just gorgeous!










The newly married couple...

After the ceremony we went over to the Goldie Mill for some more photo ops










What a gorgeous couple! I really had such a great time with them, the location could not have been any better. It was such a great backdrop for the lovely wedding party.

Her western girls.



Love this one... isn't he just soooo darling.



Heading back to the hotel for the reception




Marissa and her father enjoying their dance together.

The flower girl busting a move with her mom

I had to post this one... I just love it. Check out Marissa's lovely gesture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment