10.22.2010

Corn Fields & Jelly beans {Brooklynn & Kyla}

It's Friday!

FINALLY. I feel like this has been 'the never-ending week'. I'm so incredibly exhausted! It's pretty sad how excited i am to sleep... and for my e-session and night out away from my Mac!

A couple weeks ago i met up with Jen and her two girls Brooklyn & Kyla. I photographed them almost exactly a year ago and it's so crazy to see how much they've grown. I absolutely adore these two, they are just so precious! Such fabulous little ladies they are.
I went over to drop off the pictures yesterday and as i was chatting with Jen, Kyla was trying to get in my car to leave with me and Brooklynn just didn't want me to go, what cuties!

We started out our session at Albion apple orchard.

Kyla and her basket of apples. Doesn't she look like a little lady with her adorable fall coat and boots?

Her big blues

Brooklynn picking the perfect apple



Just hangin' out in the wagon.



Frolicking in the corn field together...


Another set of big blues


Brooklynn and Hailey.

Jen and her 3 girls...

My way of getting their attention...

Kissy faces with mouths full of candy...

Kyla kept starring at the jars and slowing inching towards them...






Sister giggles...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The cutest photo shoot you have done by far!
I absolutely love the close up of Brooklyn with the jelly in her mouth. The one of Kyla hanging out in the trolly is brilliant!
This photo shoot really makes me miss the Fall!
How cute are their clothes?!

Leanne

Post a Comment